3/22/2013

Floral Style | For #Samsung Lafleur @GogirlMagazine @CosmoIndonesia event

Gogirl! and CosmoIndonesia by Samsung held a photo contest, the theme is floral style. This event held for promoting the new value of Samsung, that is Samsung Lafleur. It is a new value that addressed for feminine women. I decided to join because I want to wear my floral dress to photograph. And this is some:

I have been had this dress since about I was 7 years old.
This dress is my Ied costume at that time.
From its length was till my toe, now it is just till a half of my leg. Haha
Really cute and fresh. I love this dress, so I made this dress still good in my closet till now.

This studded clutch bag is from I NEED TAILORED :)


These are photos for ineedtailored product: multifunction band
Bisa untuk gelang, sabuk, kalung,  dengan 2 sisi warna yang berbeda :)) So unique dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment