2/21/2013

Tropical Mini Dress

Yay! Someday, I made a sketch about the dress to be used at tropical country like Indonesia. I like mini dress with no sleeves because that is suitable with the weather in my native town. But, I thought that I should made a dress was giving protect to my skin from the ultra violet, because the weather in my native town was so hot and could make my skin stripes (and I won't). So, I made a long collar like a cape to make unity dress design, which was suitable with the weather and exactly protected my skin from the ultra violet.

Sketches of the cape and mini dress
the dress in unity design
I had a piece of material with polka gradation and the color was black gradation. The material was kind of chiffon with width=175 cm and height=200 cm. And taraaaa, this is the dress look. I can wear it with and without cape ;)

Tropical mini dress, designed by Ema



No comments:

Post a Comment